1. Do you have part-time or full-time teachers?
Ans. We have in-house full time teaching staff as well as part-time (visiting) faculty to cater to needs of the students.
· Student can ask doubts any time during the week or anytime before or
· Student can come to the academy and take one-on-one sessions with the
teachers and clarify all his doubts.
· Helps in preparing original
study materials, test papers and assignments. The permanent faculty team also
enhances Student-Teacher interaction, thereby boosting a student's confidence
level through which they feel comfortable in asking questions in the class.
2. What teaching methodology is used by your
Ans. Our teachers focus on conceptual understanding and learning of the subject matter in such a manner that the students can relate their learning with the environment around them and retain knowledge throughout their lives. We ensure revision of previously learnt concepts before moving on to next topics. Conceptual understanding is supplemented by all possible tips, tricks and short cut methods to help the students crack the competitive
3. Are teachers suitably qualified and experienced?
Ans. We have a set of highly qualified subject experts having ample experience in their respective domains with a lot of exposure to competitive environment.
4. How many students do you have in each batch?
Ans. Keeping our commitment to impart learning in a holistic manner, we maintain ideal student-teacher ratio at 20:1.